Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boat sale

So here is the situation I find myself in.

I have been looking for a boat to live on part time and restore with my family and someone has offered one to me for free!
BUT
It is over 300 sea miles away and needs some outfitting for the trip and a slip once I get it here both of which take some cash.
SO
I am willing to consider reasonable offers on the pieces on my AVAILABLE PAGE. I can't give the pieces away as that defeats the purpose but I will consider selling them for less than the posted prices. This is a great chance to get a really good deal and help me out at the same time. I have a small window to get this boat so the offer will end on 11-6-2010
Send me an email with your offer and at the end of the time I will let you know how it goes.


Thanks,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment